Clinical Trial Recruitment
Life Line Screening is uniquely positioned to recruit participants for clinical trials faster, more efficiently, and more economically than alternatives currently available.
- National point of care platform with presence in 49 states
- Close contact interaction with 700,000 patients at 15,000 events every year
- Customers age 50-80 with significant presence of disease; more than 200 health data points collected at every interaction
- Employer of 400+ clinical professionals able to professionally and credibly present your clinical trial opportunity
- Proven history of recruiting for more than 60 clinical trials.
Scope of Services
Partial list of screenings we provide. For the full list click here.
- Carotid Artery Disease (Plaque) Screening
- Simple, painless and non-invasive, this screening uses cutting-edge Doppler color flow ultrasound technology to create images of the carotid arteries while also measuring blood flow through them. Learn More
- Atrial Fibrillation (irregular heartbeat) Screening
- A non-invasive procedure used to detect irregular heartbeat (a major risk factor for stroke), an Atrial Fibrillation screening is performed by attaching EKG electrodes above your wrists and ankles. Learn More
- Complete Lipid Panel Screening (High Cholesterol)
- A simple finger-stick screening, this procedure measures three different kinds of lipids in your blood (HDL, LDL and triglycerides) as well as total cholesterol. Your lipid levels are important in determining heart health and stroke risk. Learn More
- Glucose Screening
- A quick and easy finger-stick screening that measures blood sugar levels following eight hours of fasting, our Blood Glucose test helps identify diabetes —a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke — as well as monitor blood sugar levels for those already diagnosed with the disease. Learn More
- High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein Screening
- A simple finger-stick screening that measures C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in your blood, this test can help determine heart disease and stroke risk levels. As a part of your immune system, CRP levels become elevated because of infection or inflammation. Learn More
- Largest direct-to-consumer preventive health screening company in the U.S.; founded in 1993
- 57 mobile teams screen 700,000+ participants annually at 15,000 community screening events in 49 states
- ~8 million patients in our database
- We empower consumers and their physicians with compelling health information, enabling them to mitigate the risk for heart disease, stroke, and other common debilitating diseases
Our client needed high enrollment within a short time period for a general-population research study to measure serum leptin concentrations in obese individuals.
The featured case study is an overview of LLS’s community-based screening model and how it served as a viable approach to identify individuals at risk for NAFLD and NASH.
Working to identify people in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, Life Line Screening utilized its unique business model to efficiently recruit participants needed for a dementia drug trial.
The unique Life Line Screening business model enabled LLS to screen 6424 participants and refer 23% to a client needing early stage Alzheimer’s patients for a clinical drug trial.
When participants were needed for a wide-ranging clinical trial, Life Line Screening was chosen to recruit based on its unique ability to target potential participants meeting the criteria: presence of high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, and cardiovascular disease.