Pork tenderloin is lean, incredibly versatile, and perfect for a casual weeknight or elegant weekend dinner. If you're looking for a simple, yet delicious and healthy, dinner this is the recipe for you. p>
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Asian Sauce
- Preheat grill or oven broiler (with rack 3 inches from heat source) on high temperature.
- Remove visible fat from tenderloin and discard. Set tenderloin aside.
- Combine garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil (optional) in a small dish. Stir marinade until sugar dissolves.
- Brush tenderloins with marinade or pour one-third of the marinade evenly over the pork. Place in oven or grill with lid closed.
- Every 5 minutes, turn over the tenderloin and add 1 tablespoon of additional marinade, until meat is fully cooked (to a minimum internal temperature of 160 °F).
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut 12 slices, each about 1 inch thick. Serve three slices (about 3 oz cooked weight) per serving.
Tips and Notes
Total fat 8 g
Saturated fat 3 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
Sodium 246 mg
Total fiber 0 g
Protein 26 g
Carbohydrates 1 g
Potassium 390 mg
Click here to view the full recipe: Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Asian Sauce Click here to view the full recipe: Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Asian Sauce