How can you assure the consistency and reliability of your machines?
All machines perform a self-diagnostic check and continually re-calibrate throughout the day. They also undergo regular maintenance check-ups, as required by the manufacturer.
What to Expect
- Where does Life Line Screening conduct screenings?
- Are the screenings given by Life Line Screening 100% accurate?
- What type of equipment is used?
- What kind of training have your ultrasound technologists received?
- Why are your screenings shorter than those performed in hospitals?
- How long do the screenings take?
- Can I eat or drink anything before these screenings?
- Why was the Afib screening result I received from Life Line Screening different from the test I had at my doctor/cardiologist?
- What is involved in the 6 For Life screening?