How can your company afford to do these professional health screenings for such a low cost?
By working in partnership with local institutions such as places of worship, YMCAs and other community organizations that act as our host sites, we do not have to maintain a brick-and-mortar building in every community we serve, which cuts down on our cost.
- What is the objective of preventive health screenings?
- At what age should I be screened?
- How often should I have these general health screenings?
- Why should I have these screenings done if I have no symptoms?
- Can my physician do this type of preventive health screening as part of my routine physical?
- What makes Life Line Screening's disease risk assessment different from the others available?
- How does this test differ from your other screenings?
- Don't your other tests screen for stroke?
- Do I need a screening if I already get blood tests through my doctor?
- Can I be screened if I'm adopted and don't know my family health history?
- What is the age range for this screening?
- How often should I be screened?