Will there be doctors at the screening site?
No physicians are on site. Just as in hospitals, the ultrasound is conducted by a qualified technologist and shared with the doctor afterward for review.
Our Company and Events
- I have a doctor. Why do I need Life Line Screening?
- How long has Life Line Screening offered these services?
- What screenings can I get if I use a wheelchair?
- Are there weight limits for the screenings?
- What is the time frame for receiving the results of my colon cancer screening kit?
- Are you affiliated with any hospital?
- I work during the day. Can I schedule a screening later in the day?