We're here & ready to help
Now more than ever, it is important to practice social distancing, stay healthy and avoid hospitalization. So, don’t delay taking advantage of this special offer while it’s still available. Our staff is ready and waiting for your call right now!
No-Cost At-Home Health Consultation by Phone
In reaction to COVID-19, Life Line Screening is taking steps to help people most vulnerable to its contraction, particularly those age 65 or older. You are potentially at even greater risk if you have the following conditions:
- People aged 65 years and older
- Medical Risk Factors: People with any form of respiratory disease, COPD, asthma, congestive heart failure, chronic bronchitis, cigarette smoking, etc.
- History of Immunosuppression: HIV, Chemotherapy or Cancer Diagnosis (within one year), autoimmune disease (i.e. rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, etc.)
- Steroid Treatment: Current or chronic treatment with steroids or any immunosuppressive medications.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
If you're age 65 or older and a qualified Medicare customer, we are offering our Annual Wellness Exam via video chat from the comfort of your own home – where you can speak with a Licensed Nurse Practitioner, at no cost to you. You can also discuss any concerns you have about the Coronavirus. These video chats can be done by FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.
Your private Annual Wellness Phone Health Consultation includes:
- A private 1 on 1 consultation with a licensed Nurse Practitioner via telephone, tablet or computer
- A full review of your personal medical and family history
- An in-depth proprietary health risk assessment
- Screenings for memory loss, depression, fall risk, blood pressure, and more
- A comprehensive, 10+ page personalized prevention plan with a screening schedule for the next 5 to 10 years that will be forwarded to your doctor
- A full report explaining all the additional Medicare-covered screenings that you are entitled to at no cost to you based on your health and risk factors
- The ability to discuss any concerns you may have about the Coronavirus
Schedule Your Appointment Now by Calling: (888) 653-6451. Please have your Medicare card ready when you call. Eligibility must be verified prior to service.